[AfriNIC-rpd] Definitions of LIR versus End User

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 20:49:49 UTC 2012

Andrew,

The Board does not meet on the Policy mailing list :)

I would be surprised if Board members comment as Board members. We have
read from Mark and Badru, but these were constructive comments made by
them as themselves, not as Board members.

I believe the proper procedure is that the Staff would make a summary of
what the issues are, and present to the Board at their next f2f or
teleconference, which ever comes first. The Staff have been responsive
on queries that you raised, and I trust they will do the needful.

Cheers.

Sunday.

Sunday Adekunle Folayan
     blog: http://www.sundayfolayan.name.ng