[AfriNIC-rpd] Definitions of LIR versus End User

Guy Antony Halse G.halse at ru.ac.za
Wed Jul 11 17:41:29 UTC 2012

On Wed 2012-07-11 (16:34), Andrew Alston wrote:
>    C.) What are the general community opinions about how an end user should
>    be defined, are there any suggestions for this definition.  (I have a few,
>    but I would rather hear the communities voice on this before making a
>    proposal)

End User: An entity that is neither an LIR nor a RIR.

If you try to define it in any other way, you leave create ambiguity.  "But
I don't meet any of the definitions..."

- Guy
--
Systems Manager, IT Division, Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa
Email: G.Halse at ru.ac.za   Web: http://mombe.org/  IRC: rm-rf at irc.atrum.org