[AfriNIC-rpd] Policy Proposal: End user classification for Universities

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 13:24:43 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 1:42 PM, Sunday Folayan <sfolayan at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know about what Universities do in the whole of Africa, but I know
> a Nigerian University that sought and obtained an ISP License.
>
> Good there is an example within my territory, it may be good to know which
university and what exactly was their reason for applying for ISP
License(LIR). If a university apply for this straight up, then such
university must have other reasons aside just providing services to her
University community. Otherwise i will think such institution was not been
advised properly.

Actually this particular sample could help clear up all the long thread of
discussion, at least this is local to us.

Cheers!

*Seun Ojedeji,
Federal University Oye-Ekiti
web:      http://www.fuoye.edu.ng