[AfriNIC-rpd] Policy Proposal: End user classification for Universities

Arthur Carindal arthur at afrinic.net
Thu Jun 28 18:49:46 UTC 2012

Andrew

I advocate that you wait patiently until we finish working on your request prior to debate on AFRINIC's position. As per the process AFRNIC supports all of its decisions with policy when responding officially to a member's request.

Best Regards.
Arthur Carindal N.                                           Tel:   +230 403 51 00
Head of Member Services, AFRINIC           Fax:  +230 466 67 58
arthur at afrinic.net - www.afrinic.net            Skype: arthur_carindal
                                                                           Sip: arthur at voip.afrinic.net
Join us at AFRINIC-17 our Public Policy Meeting in Sudan in November 24 - 30, 2012