[AfriNIC-rpd] Re: Alain Aina wins the 2012 Network Information and Infrastructure Service Award

ALAIN AINA aalain at afrinic.net
Thu May 24 10:54:59 UTC 2012

On May 23, 2012, at 4:08 PM, Mark Elkins wrote:

> I concur, actually, didn't Alan go to the initial root-server signing

I should  definitely accept that my name varies from the  caller's origin :-)

Alain or  Alan

> ceremony - so he's closer to the 'trust anchor of Africa' than you might
> guess (reading old e-mails re:'root signing TCR' 22 Apr 2010)

.... and i missed the last ceremony for the east  coast (22-23 may) because of the Summit In Banjul, but i trust it went well.

more info on root KSK at http://dns.icann.org/ksk/

Thanks All for your support.

--Alain