[AfriNIC-rpd] Re: Alain Aina wins the 2012 Network Information and Infrastructure Service Award

Fiona Asonga tespok at tespok.co.ke
Wed May 23 16:10:18 UTC 2012

Congratulations Alain,

You have made us all proud!!!

Fiona Asonga
Chief Executive Officer
Telecommunications Service Providers Association of Kenya/ Kenya Internet Exchange Point
Board Member Africa Internet Service Providers Association
Co-ordinator of Membership and Communication of the Africa Computer Emergency Response Team
NRO Number Council http://www.nro.net/about/number-council.html
ASO Address Council http://aso.icann.org/ac/

14 th Floor, Bruce House
Standard Street

Tel: +254 20 2245 036
Cell: +254 721 713 504
Website: www.tespok.or.ke

“Industry voice in Telecommunications, Providing Policy and Direction
within the Industry and Government”

Zimbra Blog: Zimbra joins VMware Forum 2012 http://bit.ly/IdIAbN ----- Original Message -----