Discarding Dead Global Policies [Was Re: [AfriNIC-rpd] Discarding dead policies]

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at gmail.com
Tue May 22 15:09:51 UTC 2012

Mark,
> Just need someone to turn this into a Policy proposal now... short and
> sweet.

I can do this, however, I have proposed a solution that doesn't
warrant a policy proposal.  If you and a few other people can indicate
that Adiel's proposal is better suited for the job than mine, I can
draft something.

Douglas Onyango | +256(0712)981329 | Twitter: @ondouglas
Life is the educator's practical joke in which you spend the first
half learning, and the second half learning that everything you
learned in the first was a joke.