[AfriNIC-rpd] Public Comments on the PDWG Co-Chair Candidate

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at gmail.com
Thu May 3 20:19:28 UTC 2012

Ashok,
Thanks...perhaps, another aspect that we might want to explicitly
state in the role and possibly election procedure

Regards,

On 03/05/2012, ashok <ashok at afrinic.net> wrote:
> Dear All,
> Based on the following-
> 1- the PDWG and the Board of Directors have very distinct mandates
> 2-the Board is called upon to approve and ratify policy proposal
> good governance warrant that a Director may not be the chair of the PDWG.
> Ashok.
>
> On Thu, 03 May 2012 09:09:37 -0700, SM wrote
>> Hello,
>> At 04:46 03-05-2012, Afolabi Mabogunje wrote:
>> >A director of Afrinic cannot chair the PDWG.
>>
>> Thanks for the clear perspective about the role of a Chair of the PDWG.
>>
>> Regards,
>> -sm

> --
> AfriNIC - The African Network Information Centre
> http://www.afrinic.net

Douglas Onyango | +256(0712)981329 | Twitter: @ondouglas
Life is the educator's practical joke in which you spend the first half
learning, and the second half learning that everything you learned in the
first was a joke.