[AfriNIC-rpd] Call for policy proposals and/or issues on AfriNIC PDP for AfriNIC-16

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Wed Apr 25 11:49:47 UTC 2012

On 25 Apr 2012 at 3:53, SM wrote:

> Hi Paulos, McTim,
> At 02:55 21-02-2012, Dr Paulos Nyirenda wrote:
> >You may send your proposals, issues and/or suggestions to
> >policy-submission at afrinic.net  or to the RPD list at rpd at afrinic.net
> >preferably by 11 April 2012 as required by the PDP for items to
> >qualify for the agenda of
> >AFRINIC-16.
>
> Do AFPUB-2012-DNS-001-DRAFT-01 and AFPUB-2012-V4-001-DRAFT-01 qualify
> to be on the agenda for AFRINIC-16?

The co-chairs and the AfriNIC secretariat are in the process of finalising the agenda for
the meeting and we will make a decision on this during our next meeting, hopefully this
week.

> Can a director of AfriNIC also chair the PDWG?

I have to look again at the AfriNIC governance structure but I am confident to note that
AfriNIC does have a good enough governance structure to have this resolved, if and when
such a case did arise.

However, I am not sure if the RDP is the best forum to discuss this issue.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD