[AfriNIC-rpd] Open Policy hour for AfriNIC - just an idea.

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 12:17:48 UTC 2012

HI SM,

At the last meeting we agreed to have something very much like the
PPH, but we called it the "Policy
Round Table" to discuss:
 - how the PDP could handle global proposals that do not meet
approval elsewhere
- 'Resource Transfer' ideas
 - Other policy ideas that could be raised by the community

so in other words, it's just the same as a PPH.  It has already been
placed on the agenda for the Gambia meeting.

Regards,

McTim