[AfriNIC-rpd] Draft Policy Proposal: No Reverse Unless Assigned

SM sm at resistor.net
Wed Apr 18 00:32:29 UTC 2012

Hi McTim,
At 16:00 17-04-2012, McTim wrote:
>Unique identifier (assigned by AfriNIC):
>Draft Policy Name: No Reverse Unless Assigned
>Author(s)
>(a) Author1. McTim | mctim at isc.org | Internet Systems
>Consortium/PDWG co-chair
>
>Draft Policy Version
>Submission Date  April 10 2012

Are you having some difficulty getting a Unique Identifier for this?

The PDWG co-chair bit could be dropped from the above unless the
proposal is being submitted in your capacity as PDWG co-chair.

>It is envisioned that this
>will be done using myAfriNIC and email, but specific detrails will be
>left to Secretariat staff to implement.

What is Secretariat staff in the above?  I suggest not discussing
about implementation details in the proposal.

Regards,
-sm