[AfriNIC-rpd] IPv4 trading needs global policy, says Mueller - issue for AfriNIC PDP ??

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 22:34:56 UTC 2012

Walu,

Isn't that what the afrinic-discuss list is for?   or is that list extinct?

Sunday.

On 13 Apr 2012 14:19, "Walubengo J" <jwalu at yahoo.com> wrote:

--- On Fri, 4/13/12, Dr Paulos Nyirenda <paulos at sdnp.org.mw> wrote:
>I think it is important that AF...
~~~~
Paulos, Whereas I do agree with you, Nii also has a point.  This list is
for discussing *formally* submitted policy.  And as long as none is
availed, we find ourselves technically restricted in as far as discussing
the issue outside a formal policy is concerned.

Which made me think, should we amend our PDP document to allow for informal
discussions on topical issue even in the absence of a formal submitted
policy?  Perhaps as a prelude to submitting a position/policy proposal. I
moderate some online and informal "brainstorming" forum that has
subsequently informed/inspired numerous and previously hidden policy
opportunities...and so I think this would be good to have.

walu.