[AfriNIC-rpd] AFPUB-2006-GEN-001 and Anycast

Mauritz Lewies mauritz at three6five.com
Tue Apr 10 07:29:02 UTC 2012

100%

In most (I won't say all as I might miss a specific design scenario) the intention with Anycast would be to advertise the same range from multiple geographic locations.
Without a PI allocation this is not possible.

So technically this should supersede the minimum /25 requirement (as long as the Anycast design is valid)?

Mauritz