[AfriNIC-rpd] 1 day left to submit your proposal for AfriNIC-16!

Coenraad Loubser coenraad at wapa.org.za
Tue Feb 14 15:04:07 UTC 2012

* Full Name
Coenraad Loubser
* Email Address
coenraad at wapa.org.za
* Affiliation
WAPA - Wireless Access Providers' Association of South Africa
Member - WISH Networks (Pty) Ltd. - South African ISP Vendor
* Short biography
I serve on the WAPA Executive Committee, and specifically the Business
Enablement Working Group - where one of our projects is to enable peering
between members.
* Title of Presentation
Peering between small (Wireless) ISPs
* A detailed abstract or outline describing the presentation
Technologies employed, lessons learnt (ongoing), benefits gained (Incl.
IPv6 opportunity and enablement), business enabling potential.
* Draft slides for the presentation (if ready/available)
None
* Length of talk (minutes/hours/days)
40 mins
* Need (or not) for sponsorship or assistance to attend the meeting
(travel and/or accommodation, etc)
Will potentially need sponsorship for both travel and accomodation.

Coenraad Loubser

WAPA - Wireless Access Providers' Association of South Africa
2nd Floor, Merriman Place, Cnr. Merriman & Bird Str, Stellenbosch, 7600, ZA

Office: 087 805 7480 <http://+27878057480>
Cell:   073 772 1223
Email:  coenraad at wapa.org.za
Web: http://wapa.org.za