[AfriNIC-rpd] Pushing IPv6

James Blessing jblessing at llnw.com
Sat Nov 26 16:03:02 UTC 2011

On 26/11/2011 10:45, Adiel Akplogan wrote:

> So using the opportunity of IPv4 request to promote IPv6 is something
> that we consider as part of our "responsibility" and outreach campaign,
> but what we can not do right now is to to make it a condition for IPv4
> or force it upon LIR. To be able to do so, we will clearly need to
> define a policy for that.

Maybe by inviting them to a training session if they don't have a plan
or come back within the next n months?

Perhaps Afrinic should actively contact all resource holders without
IPv6 and ask them if they need help with v6 and point them at some
Afrinic or other organisations v6 training sessions

James Blessing
+44 7989 039 476
Strategic Relations Manager, EMEA
Limelight Networks