[AfriNIC-rpd] Pushing IPv6

Vincent Ngundi vincent at ngundi.me.ke
Fri Nov 25 06:01:46 UTC 2011

I agree with Owen, let's not give out v6 just for the sake of it.

There's a constituency that I think requires urgent attention, government.
With many governments rolling out e-government services, my thoughts are
that AfriNIC should come up with programs that target governments, one of
the biggest (potential) user of IP resources. This program should _mainly
target policy makers.

Regards,

Vincent Ngundi
Twitter: @VincentNgundi