[AfriNIC-rpd] NRO-NC Election Nominees - Call for public comments

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Sat Oct 22 12:42:18 UTC 2011

If you are interested in what India is trying to do, you should look at their policy proposal from the last APNIC meeting in Busan. It's very poorly written and it is unclear what, exactly they are trying to accomplish. I've been unable to get a straight and definite answer as to what parts of the policy are intended to be optional and/or mandatory and whether or not Indian ISPs would be allowed to opt out of their proposed global kill switch for Internet routing to/from India.

Owen

Sent from my iPad