[AfriNIC-rpd] Re: ITU - ITR - Address Allocation/Distribution

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 04:48:52 UTC 2011

Hi Kris,

I'm not sure there was ever an ITU proposal, more like a trial-balloon
launched by ITU consultants.

Still the RIR governmental relations folk are heavily engaged in this
arena, so we will be warned if something affecting us pops up anytime
soon.

http://news.dot-nxt.com/2011/10/18/itu-council-meeting-summary is a
recent article on the state of play in the ITU on IG issues.

--
Cheers,

McTim