[AfriNIC-rpd] Handover to new PDWG co-chairs

Andrew Alston aa at tenet.ac.za
Tue Jun 21 05:26:57 UTC 2011

Hi Adiel,

Not knowing MU company law, can you give us a better idea of what would have to change should the status of the company move from a private company to a public company.  What are the fundamental differences and how would it effect the execution of the Afrinic mandate.

Thanks

Andrew

Sent from my iPad