[AfriNIC-rpd] Handover to new PDWG co-chairs

Kris Seeburn kseeburn at umail.utm.ac.mu
Tue Jun 21 04:53:30 UTC 2011

Thanks adiel,

I think the way forward here is to have a consensus whether we have an
implicit need to review the bylaws etc., at this point?  Or the community
may be happy with the way things have been done or do we need to amend
these?

Guess if the community wants a change, we should hear it and then look at
the way forward. After all the community voice is important in the
process.

It may be just a few changes here and there to satisfy the needs of the
community. But I guess we need to hear from the larger community so we are
not taken aback for requested changes. I wonder what the many others
feel!!!!

Neverthess a policy document for election process for the PDWG/NRO may be
required for the next forward steps.

So far I see the need for the Election Process document which needs to be
produced and if the community wishes an update on the bylaws. These two
things seem to come up.

Kris