election controversy? - Re: Handover to new PDWG co-chairs [AfriNIC-rpd]

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Sat Jun 18 09:38:47 UTC 2011

I'm happy to help to the extent my assistance is desired.

I am, however, out of region and recognize that AfriNIC is for Africans, both
in terms of the services it provides and in terms of who should manage the
organization.

I tend to be rather opinionated, but, you are certainly welcome to ignore
whatever I say.

Owen