[AfriNIC-rpd] Transfer of IPv4 Addresses to Any Entity - AFPUB-2011-v4-001-draft-01

Stacy Hughes ipgoddess.arin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 21:20:09 UTC 2011

Hi AfriNic Contituents,
Here is the latest we have from ARIN-announce:
in February 2011 and concurrent interest from ARIN’s Board of Trustees, the
procedure requiring a Legacy or standard Registration Services Agreement (
Legacy RSA or RSA) for resources being transferred has been revised.
Effective immediately, the transferor of legacy address space is not
required to have the resources under a current registration services
agreement with ARIN."

We just made it easier.
Let me know if you have any questions,
Stacy