[AfriNIC-rpd] Transfer of IPv4 Addresses to Any Entity - AFPUB-2011-v4-001-draft-01

Karim ATTOUMANI MOHAMED attoukarim at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 22 08:34:22 UTC 2011

+1 to the walu msg

Colleagues, It may be time to profit the current situation to ask
naturaly to large firms to relocate some farms servers inAfrica to be
able to use available and unused IPv4 addresses :-) .
Let's call to M$ and his colleagues to come implant firmsin Africa even
if just data center.

Regards

--
ATTOUMANI MOHAMED Karim,
Ingénieur Télécoms en Transmission, Réseaux et Commutation