[AfriNIC-rpd] Updated Version of the "IPv4 Soft Landing Policy" now Available Online

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 15:24:59 UTC 2011

Andrew,
You raise a valid point here and i am compelled to agree. The thing is that this clause was raised in the spirit of preventing the black market situation for IPv4 which i believe you have heard/read about countless times.

In light of your compelled evidence, i think this zero's down to a lesser evil. Now, bringing McTim's argument that Not that many African Multinationals will be moving into EU et al and given that the few that do so have the option of acquiring address space from the regions they belong to, i am for keeping this clause.

Regards,
Douglas Onyango | +256(0712)981329
Life is the educators practical joke in which you spend the first half learning, and the second half learning that everything you learned in the first was wrong.