[AfriNIC-rpd] Last Call procedure

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Wed Feb 16 04:35:40 UTC 2011

Hi,

I support Owen's suggestion.

a) if future chairs are constrained, then this procedure can change.
b) it feels like making long-term regulations, but with short-term
naming. ie why not make it "right" [1] in the first place instead of
"planning" to have another change (and discussion) in the foreseeable
future.

In addition I feel,
- the "at least two weeks" should be mentioned inside the procedure,
- there should be a time limit on start of last call
  suggesting something like:
  "within not more than 4 weeks after a face-to-face meeting"

Frank

[1] as good as we can at the moment