[AfriNIC-rpd] Proposal: Out of region sales of IPv4 space

sm+afrinic at elandsys.com sm+afrinic at elandsys.com
Fri Feb 11 08:25:34 UTC 2011

Hi Andrew,
At 02:39 AM 2/10/2011, Andrew Alston wrote:
>I would like to propose the following policy.
>
>1.0 Summary of the motivation behind this policy:

Please refer to the suggested template I posted to the
rpd at afrinic.net mailing list.  I suggest that you reformat your
proposal.  Please contact AfriNIC to request an identifier and report
your proposal to rpd at afrinic.net.

For what it is worth, there was an issue with a proposal last year as
it was not clear whether it should have been considered as a proposal.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy