[AfriNIC-rpd] Comments about AFPUB-2010-GEN-005

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Tue Jan 4 12:44:29 UTC 2011

It seems clear from this discussion then that:

1. PDP-WG co-chairs do have to make important decisions in AFPUB-2010-GEN-005,

2. AFPUB-2010-GEN-005 does not create a "lead chair"

3. Conflicts among co-chairs are a real potential threat in AFPUB-2010-GEN-005 and in
policy development in the AfriNIC region.

4. There is need to revise AFPUB-2010-GEN-005 to alleviate such conflicts.

5. Possible revision areas include creation of an odd number of co-chairs or creation of
a lead chair in AFPUB-2010-GEN-005

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda