[AfriNIC-rpd] IPv4 Softlanding Proposal_181110

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Nov 18 06:08:18 UTC 2010

Some questions...

For 6.1b to be meaningful, do you want to place limits on how frequently requestors
can come back for another slice?

Do you want to do anything that ties space issued under 6.1b to uses that facilitate
IPv6 deployment?

I don't have strong opinions one way or another, but, I think these questions should
be considered in light of the stated purpose of the policy.

Owen