[AfriNIC-rpd] AfriNIC Board Ratifies AFPUB-2010-GEN-005 and AFPUB-2009-v4-002 Policy Proposals

Hannigan, Martin marty at akamai.com
Thu Nov 11 22:15:21 UTC 2010

I'm not 100% familiar with the AfriNIC policy process, but my understanding
is that the authors of the global proposal have withdrawn this proposal at
the global level. What action would the AfriNIC PDP require based on this
information if it is intended to be a complete withdrawal?

Best Regards, and see you all in Johannesburg;

-M<