Draft Agenda - AfriNIC-13 Public Policy Meeting [AfriNIC-rpd]

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Fri Nov 5 14:31:10 UTC 2010

McTim,

I need clarification, are you refering to the Ke Wang proposal of 2010/06/29 made to the
RPD list on Jul 1 08:23:50 SAST 2010 that I have copied here below?

Is there a copy of a full policy proposal?

Regards,

Paulos
======================
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD
http://www.registrar.mw

On 5 Nov 2010 at 16:09, McTim wrote:

> HI Vincent,
>
> Where does this leave Ke Wang (Google) proposal?
>
> Has the PDP-MG accepted this as a formal proposal?
>
> I, like Frank, am not sure it rises to the level of a policy and may
> be more of a procedural issue for the NIC folk to deal with.
>
> Apologies if I have missed a mail about it.
>
> --
> Cheers,

[AfriNIC-rpd] Re: [AFRINIC #48464] Buik whois data access request
Ke Wang kewang at google.com
Thu Jul 1 08:23:50 SAST 2010

Your Name:  Ke Wang
Your Organisation:  Google Inc
Policy Afected: No email address included in the ASN whois bulk data