[AfriNIC-rpd] Abuse Contact Information in the AfriNIC Service Region - Version 2

SM sm at resistor.net
Thu Sep 23 18:02:54 UTC 2010

Hi Tobias,
At 00:35 21-09-10, Tobias Knecht wrote:
>The proposal is asking for a solution that should be found by the
>AfriNIC staff, because they know their system better than anybody else.

I suggest using "AfriNIC" instead of "technical staff of AfriNIC".

As an off-topic comment, there are some abuse reports that are sent
to the wrong contact.  The people triggering the reports assume that
the operator will be sending the abuse reports to the correct
contact.  What would you suggest if the "some" ends up being 100% of
abuse reports that are received?

Regards,
-sm