[AfriNIC-rpd] Abuse Contact Information in the AfriNIC Service Region - Version 2

Tobias Knecht tk at abusix.org
Tue Sep 21 07:35:58 UTC 2010

Hello together,

it's been a while since the last discussion about a specialized abuse
contact object for AfriNIC region. And since we have not found consensus
on my last proposal I changed things in a way that they are very open
and nothing is mandatory.

The proposal is asking for a solution that should be found by the
AfriNIC staff, because they know their system better than anybody else.

So please have a look at the second version of the proposal and give me
some feedback.

Thank you.

Tobias

abusix.org