[AfriNIC-rpd] AfriNIC-13 Online Registration Open

Diane Nuteau diane at afrinic.net
Wed Sep 1 15:18:12 UTC 2010

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that the online registration for the AfriNIC-13
meeting, which will be held from 20-26 November 2010 in Johannesburg, is
now
open. You can register online up to 15 November 2010 at:

For first time registration -

http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-13/index.php/register/first-time-registration

For returning participants -

http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-13/index.php/register/returning-participants

Registration for our meeting is free of charge.

For more information about the meeting you can visit the meeting web
site at:

http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-13

Information about accommodation and the venue will be posted on the web
site
soon and we will also let you know once it is done.

Thank you and looking forward seeing you in Johannesburg.

AfriNIC Meeting Team