[AfriNIC-rpd] Re: [AFRINIC #48464] Buik whois data access request

Ke Wang kewang at google.com
Thu Jul 1 06:23:50 UTC 2010

8<---------------------------------->8

Your Name:  Ke Wang
Your Organisation:  Google Inc
Policy Afected: No email address included in the ASN whois bulk data
Date: 2010/06/29

Proposal: Add the real contact email address into the ASN whois bulk
data, or some other dataset if want to keep the current one intact.

Incentive:
We (Google Inc) are developing a tool to help the owner of ASNs get
notification when malware detected in their network. We need the
contact email address of the ASNs to initiate the sign-up process. We
have signed the application form agreeing on all the use terms.

--
Ke