[AfriNIC-rpd] AfriNIC-12 Public Policy Meeting Update

Vincent Ngundi vincent at ngundi.me.ke
Tue Jun 8 10:41:40 UTC 2010

Dear Douglas,

The discusssions on this policy were concluded after lunch and there was
consensus that the proposal moves to the 15-day last call period.

There were a couple of changes that the community recommended (which I gave
a summary of at the meeting) and which will be incorporated in the revised
draft.

Regards,

Vincent Ngundi
*Chair, AfriNIC PDP-MG*