[AfriNIC-rpd] Implementation of afpol-pdp200707

sm+afrinic at elandsys.com sm+afrinic at elandsys.com
Wed Dec 16 14:50:34 UTC 2009

Hi Lillian,
At 05:10 15-12-2009, Lillian O. Sharpley wrote:
>We do not currently provide such reports, however, we generally send
>announcements to the community once a new policy has been implemented. If you
>would like information regarding implementation of a specific policy, please
>contact us with an explanation of your requirements.

I would like some information about the implementation of afpol-pdp200707.

Is the history of proposals (date of proposal, date discussed at
public meeting, date of Last Call, date ratified by the Board, date
of implementation and status) available?

When is an identifier assigned to a proposal?

What is the procedure for submitting a new version of a
proposal?  Are the changes  documented?  Are the previous versions of
a proposal archived?

What is the procedure for implementing a policy once it has been
ratified by the Board?  When is the decision about the date of
implementation taken?

What is the procedure for withdrawing a proposal?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy