[AfriNIC-rpd] IPv6 Allocations for Non-Profit Networks

ademola at ng.lopworks.com ademola at ng.lopworks.com
Fri Nov 27 08:46:13 UTC 2009

Dear,

Are there any real benefits in providing cost exemption for a so called non-profit network? If there are then the exemption should hold otherwise it should be struck off.

May be we could look at a few scenarios. A region at war being serviced by NGO. Should their IPv6 allocation fee be exempted? Or a church with record attendance?

Answering the question could help in making informed decisions?

Regards,
Ademola Osindero