[AfriNIC-rpd] IP address management practices/guidelines for ISPs

Jean Robert Hountomey hrobert at iservices.tg
Wed Mar 4 15:19:42 UTC 2009

This will help in dealing with some issues we face in some countries.
Thanks.

Here are my concerns.

In some countries there are only one ISP (Most of the case the local Telco)

1- What can AfriNIC do if the local Telco is refusing to give IP address
(for several reasons) ?

2- What can AfriNIC do if the local Telco is refusing to route an ISP's
Address blocs if this ISP get his Address bloc fron AfriNIC?

RH