[AfriNIC-rpd] Policy Proposal Summary - Cooperative Distribution of the End of the IANA IPv4 Free Pool

Vincent Ngundi vincent at kenic.or.ke
Wed May 7 17:09:42 UTC 2008

Dear Members,

Below please find a summary of the discussions we've had so far
regarding the above policy. As per the AfriNIC policy development
process, a draft policy proposal should gather consensus on the
Resource Policy Discussion mailing list before being presented for
discussion at an AfriNIC Public meeting.

For this policy to be presented during the Public meeting in Rabat,
Morocco, we need a final round of comments on whether or not you
support the policy and why.

Kindly send in your input on or before Thursday the 21st of May 2008.

#####Summary#######

Proposal Date: 30th October 2007