[AfriNIC-rpd] RE: Last call for comments for Policy Development Process

Hisham R Rojoa hisham at afrinic.net
Tue Oct 2 10:49:57 UTC 2007

Dear Colleagues and Members

Apologies but I forgot to mention that the policy reached consensus with the
following modifications:

1. The number of members of the moderator group from the community would be
3 instead of 2
2. The 30 day deadline for the board to ratify the proposal has been removed
3. The 60 day deadline for implementation by staff following board
ratification has been removed.

Best Regards
Hisham