[AfriNIC-rpd] About the policy BOF

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed May 9 08:07:15 UTC 2007

I'm not sure that's correct. There is a specific document from AfriNIC
defining the PDP and how the consensus is achieved that you can point to ?

I think that broader participation is achieved thru the consideration of
both the mailing list and the face-to-face meeting AND the last call.

Regards,
Jordi