[AfriNIC-rpd] Re: [resource-policy] AfriNIC Policy Proposal: IPv6 ProviderIndependent (PI) Assignment for End-Sites

Alan Levin alan at futureperfect.co.za
Thu Mar 15 14:18:37 UTC 2007

Vincent, many thanks for this.

btw, my name is Alan Levin, please don't confuse me with Andrew Alston.

Just for clarity, I am IN FAVOUR of ANY IPv6 PI policy.

I feel this process has dragged on far too long and I think it will
be a horrible decision to postpone it any further.

The comment you placed below - under the name Alan Levin - was based
on an email that relates to a compromise in order to get a policy,
and not my true position.

Sincerely,

Alan