[afrinic-resource-policy-discuss] Policy Proposal in APNIC region

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 08:38:57 UTC 2007

Hi Adiel,

On 2/7/07, Adiel A. Akplogan <adiel at afrinic.net> wrote:
> Dear colleagues,
>
> This is a policy proposed in APNIC region which I think worth some
> consideration in our region too?

> What do you think about the proposal and the issue it is trying to
> address?

We clearly need a set of policies/agreements or at least a globally
agreed strategy.

I'm not sure it's this one, tho it seems like a reasonable draft.  Is
it perhaps an IANA policy that is needed? I just don't know, as we
have never faced this problem before.  Might it be a job for the NRO
and not individual regions??

--
Cheers,

McTim