[afrinic-resource-policy-discuss] Policy Proposal in APNIC region

Andrew Alston aa at tenet.ac.za
Wed Feb 7 15:19:45 UTC 2007

I think at first glance, and having read over this briefly, without giving
any form of really detailed analysis from my side, I like the idea.  It
seems to be sensibly constructed and make a lot of sense.  The only thing I
ask is that in Afrinic's version of this policy if it were to be adopted,
all references to NIR's be removed, as these don't exist in African space
and hopefully never will (I'm sure everyone who was in Cairo in December
2005 remember's the presentation in this regard and the reaction from the
floor)

May have more comments later though!

Thanks

Andrew Alston