[policy-wg] AfriNIC policy: IPv6 for critical infrastructure

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Mon Oct 9 16:44:34 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Talking about the policy development process in the region in general, as I
feel that we should try to be *ALL* more "visible" if we want the thing
moving on.

I think that it will be useful to hear many more people in the list telling
"yes I like (or I don't like) this or that policy". Even if you don't have a
clear view about a given policy, but you don't oppose to it, saying so will
help.

This is a must for the open policy development process. The participation in
meetings is important, but never a must.

The policy chair and board should judge the consensus based on *MANY* folks
in the list, not just a dozen of us.

Regards,
Jordi