[Icann-aswg] Re: [afr_members_so_ac_icann] Welcome to the Africa SO and CO member list

Mary Uduma mnuduma at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 02:00:09 SAST 2014

Hi Pierre.
Thank you for the update and information on the slides. It is gladdening to see that we  have made progress in implementing the Africa Strategy.

Nigeria will be more than happy to join hands with the team in actualising the strategies in 2014-15. As  host for the African DNS Forum 2014, we plan to have a pre-event on DNSSEC Roadshow to help us progress  in our effort to signing the .ng in the course of the year.

Happy new year.
Mary Uduma