[Icann-aswg] Re: [governance] ICANN Africa Strategy

Nii Quaynor nquaynor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 18:20:02 SAST 2012

Alice,

I don't know but will look

....but a person perhaps needs not be on gNSO council but mere membership and African is enough ie from business, registrar, registry, ncuc or other constituencies is fine.

If so, both Mouhamet and I are registrars

Perhaps a recommendation we might make to ICANN is to ask all constituencies/SOs/ACs to respond to this draft strategy?

It's not clear how to formally include all

Best
Nii