[Icann-aswg] Strategic plan

Nii Quaynor nquaynor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 18:31:02 SAST 2012

Alice,

Interesting

His point has been and remains complaint on who are members of aswg i.e. no DCA person is on the working group

When we opened for comments to the whole world he sent nothing but complained on AfrICANN list and when challenged he proposed ICANN use national ICT strategies which was laughable

So...he is working an agenda and aswg face him as such

Thanks and regards
Nii