[Icann-aswg] Re: Strategic plan outline

Tarek KAMEL tarek.kamel at icann.org
Tue Oct 2 18:41:47 SAST 2012

Dear Nii,

Let me first of all thank you all for an excellent output of the working group. I was surely delighted to be part of the overall development of the initial plan. I have witnessed your commitment and dedication as a working group. You have been also standing up with a strong position to defend the progress of the working group in its different phases. Nii, your personal leadership has been also very supportive.
I also have to thank Chris Mondini for his ongoing support. We all look forward to have a successful session Monday afternoon in Toronto and then we will move forward to the finalization of the full document and then it's implementation after taking the necessary steps.
My thanks also go to Steve and Akram for their support. But the very deep appreciation is for Fadi for his vision for initiating this work even before he started his tenure in addition to his tremendous ongoing support during the process.
We look forward to see you all in Toronto and continue working together for the benefit of our beloved continent Africa.

Best regards
Tarek