[Icann-aswg] Strategic plan outline

Nii Quaynor nquaynor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 18:08:37 SAST 2012

Hi All,

As you are aware from the combined ASWG-ICANN planning timetable we were due to submit a presentation to ICANN on 30 September

Please find attached a proposal presentation to review and comment no later than tomorrow evening so that we may formally submit to ICANN concluding this phase of our work

Note that all the material are from the ASWG website hence the simpler the required modifications the higher the chance that we can include on time. Thanks

Regards
Nii